Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Soul Grinder conversions



Another one of my past conversion projects. This one started off shortly after I saw the first soul grinder kits come out, and I immediately wanted to do an "independent" daemon army, many of the models being based upon once mortal creatures or beings. This guy was done up with a Night Lords theme, and my first attempt to create a different melee weapon than the standard claw or sword that came with the kit. I like how the chain mace came out, even with the unfortunate Dark Angel marine holding on for dear life.



This one was going to be built on an Iron Warriors theme, but I just lost all motivation about half way through it and for the other daemons in the army. The head was made from a few parts from the Defiler kit cut and glued together. Another attempt at a chain and mace melee weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment