Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Post!

After some thought, and some peer pressure(not all in the form of threats), I decided to start a seperate blog for my Warhammer and 40K projects.

Some background on me:
I have been in the hobby since about 1989, when a then friend showed me a copy of the Rogue Trader book. Since then, I have had several armies built up from the ground up each time, and slowly have expanded my skill set(yay for Exp points!).
My favorite thing to do is to convert exisiting figures in either suttle to extreme ways. My least favorite thing to do is painting, which is why I have a seperate shelf where I banish most of finished projects to because you have to hold a gun to my head to get me to paint anything.

I do use a few other sites for posting stuff to:
Youtube Channel: Cudaslayer
Cool Mini or Not: Cudaslayer

No comments:

Post a Comment