Saturday, October 29, 2011

And another F-ing Landraider....

In case you have not been vigilant in your watching of new releases, Forgeworld has come out with another pre-heresy design based on the "classic" landraider from over 20 years ago, referred to as the Proteus. Experimental rules can be found here.

Now, with that out of that way; as one who has bought/owned over a dozen of landraiders over the years to the point that my spouse has threatened divorce if I brought yet another one into the house, and this carries little weight with me, I have to ask: "Do we really need another landraider variant?"
Yes, it is pretty and more than likely the shakes will not stop until I get my hands on one, yes yes my precious.... but for the sake of the hobby/game, shouldn't other such toys get more effort put into releasing than an already heavily supported Imperial(insert flavor)/Chaos Marine factions?

No comments:

Post a Comment